200 lit 2000 W, PVC kompozitno kućište, spremnik nehrđajući čelik AISI 316
Casing in PVC and composite material
Tank in 316 Aisi stainless steel
- High quality materials
- Heat exchanger with wide exchange surface
- Produces hot water from the electric element,
- that is fitted with an adjustable safety bi-thermostat
- Relief / non-return vale that allows discharging of the water heater in case of disuse
- Temperatute control panel
- Adjustable levelling feet.
- The heat exchanger used for Quick “Nautic Boiler BK” is in AISI 316 stainless steel.
- The heat exchange capacity is notably higher than that achieved from other manufacturers.
- The tank is made in AISI 316 stainless steel welded with Argon shielding gas and hence highly resistant to corrosive agents.
- The electrical heating element is made of Incoloy®.
- The thermal insulation is high thickness polyurethane foam injected between the cover and tank giving excellent heat retention properties.
BK 160 20S
BK 200 20S
|Tank capacity – L||
|External cladding material||
PVC and Composite material
|Tank pressure (running test)||
800 kPa (1)
|Maximum working pressure||
1000 kPa (1)
|Electric element voltage rating (2)||
230 Vac (BK200 40ST – 400/3 Vdc)
|Electric element power (2)||
2000 W (BK200 40ST – 4000 W)
|Weight – kg / lb||
43,0 / 94.8
51,0 / 112.4
|1)||1 Bar = 100 kPa|
|2)||Available on request|